- Experience: 3 to 5 years
- Skills: see Job Overview
- Salary: 30,000 - 50,000
We’re proud of our 5.0 rating from our clients. We’re now hiring a seasoned Media Graphic Specialist to join our team. If you are excited to be part of a winning team, A+ Consulting & Training Group is a great company for you. This is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Responsibilities for Media Graphic Specialist
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral.
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule.
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions.
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
Qualifications for Media Graphic Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in graphic design.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred.
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software.
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent eye for detail.
Travel Required: No
Supervisory Status: None
Promotion Potential: Yes
- 8 hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- 1 hour lunch
- One Location